We are a Design/Build Firm for new construction, restoration and renovation. We serve as the design consultant, primary contact, and liaison between Property Owners, their General Contractors, Architects, Designers, Structural Engineers and other Subcontractors. We guide our projects through all stages of planning, production and completion.
• Determine the specific goals and scope of each project together with the Property Owner.
• Educate about building with ecologically sustainable and resource-efficient design and materials.
• Create a comprehensive design concept that reflects the Owner’s vision and aesthetic.
• Assemble and manage a team of Contractors, Architects, Designers and other subcontractors capable of bringing this vision to life.
• Interpret plans, assess scheduling requirements, prepare and manage a calendar of deliveries, deadlines and other
• Plan, direct, coordinate, and supervise construction activities for multiple crews.
• Prepare and establish both a sound comparative preliminary budget and a final “finish budget” based upon realistic cost estimates for materials, equipment and labor.
• Coordinate and assist in the procurement, application, and installation of materials, surfaces, design elements,
• Anticipate and create a contingency plan and budget for changes and events that may otherwise alter or delay
• Continuously inspect and record punch list items.
• Attend to the details and fine points of the Owner’s vision; drive the project to completion and the absolute satisfaction of the Property Owner.
For more information please visit the Marrakesh House.